Master of Science Degrees
The College of Technology offers the following Master of Science (MS) degrees:
- Construction Management - Provides an advanced knowledge of construction project planning and management, quantitative methods, cost analysis and estimating, and quality control and productivity improvement methods.
- Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering Technology Track - Provides an integrated multi-disciplinary program designed to prepare individuals with practical and theoretical skills in Technology with a focus in applied Mechanical Engineering. This relationship facilitates the translation of research findings to meet current industry needs.
- Engineering Technology - Network Communications Track - Provides an advanced knowledge of communication between and within computer networks, including data processing in the network environment, network operations software and operating systems, and communication systems.
- Engineering Technology - Systems Control Technology Track - Provides an advanced knowledge of the inter- and multi-disciplinary field of embedded digital architectures to monitor and shape the behavior of dynamic systems.
- Futures Studies in Commerce - Program focuses on forecasting and planning discontinuous and transformational change by analyzing rapid alterations in external environments and by using systems thinking to increase the chances of achieving preferred futures.
- Global Retailing - Students examine the dynamics of worldwide impact multi-cultural consumer behavior, retail analytics, profitability and financial models. Applications for the Fall 2013 Semester will be accepted in January 2013.
- Human Resource Development - This program is designed for the professional who seeks advanced preparation utilizing powerful tools to facilitate sustainable change in diverse organizations.
- Information System Security - Designed to equip technology professionals to assess security needs of information and network systems and then to manage the implementation and maintenance of the recommended security solutions. NSA 4011 and 4014 certified.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Technology - This program is designed for the professional who seeks advanced preparation in logistics, inventory management, transportation, sales, and procurement.
- Technology Project Management - Provides students with a leadership foundation and the opportunity to focus on an area of directed study.
Executive Master of Science Degrees
The College of Technology offers the following Executive Master of Science (MS) degrees:
- Executive Master's in Human Resource Development - The EXMS in Human Resource Development is a unique experiential program that develops participants to lead learning and change from a global perspective. The program design enables graduates to leverage and transfer their experiences to their respective organizations and professional fields. As a direct application of their experiences, students will complete an action learning project relating to an existing organizational issue.
Page Updated: October 15, 2012 at 10:54 AM